Monday, February 26, 2018

Welcome

My name is Natalia Arroyo and this is the start of my magazine, Stagger!
There is a little something you should know about me: I'm super impulsive. So when I was prompted to choose a title for this blog of mine, I wanted one that would reflect on my vibrant spirit and eccentric personality. Hence "Stagger".
While my impulsive buys shock my friends and family, it never ceases to astonish me as well.
The fact that Stagger is a pretty catchy and unique name makes it an even more appealing choice.
I'm very excited to see how this project will turn out and where it will take me!
I have no doubt this will be a stressful journey for me, but I also know it will be an unparalleled experience and opportunity to learn more about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment