Sunday, April 8, 2018

Telling The Story

This article is very important. It impacts not only my grade, but it is the story of a very close friend. She has given me the privilege to publicize her private and honorable story. The purpose for this piece is to inspire others. Even though this is a school project and is limited to a small audience, I still want to give a good story so I can fulfill the purpose. Here is the back of the book summary:

Iniya lived in South India for the first 10 years of her life. Being part of a big family has influenced her view of the world immensely. Knowing that every relative was only at most 4 hours away reassured her that no matter what, she would have her family to support her daily. The opportunity for a new job in the United States prompted her father to uproot the family for a promised better life. Iniya never comprehended the shift of customs that were placed upon her by the American society. Only realizing it after 2 years of maintaining an "apple pie" life.

I don't want to release any more details about my article, so I guess you'll just have to come back next week to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment