Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Ongoing Struggle

Time to find a new font, again. I find that Pinterest overwhelms me with so many possibilities that I forget the focus of my magazine, there for I will be keeping it simple. Apple has plenty of fonts built into my mac computer, each font family holds variation as well, bold, underlined, shadow, italic, etc. I carved out a 2 hour block to search freely for at least 5 finalist. This is what I came back with:


Based on the idea of my black and white style, my Masthead will maintain that style. I believe that with this, my table of contents is matching my cover page. (yay) After consulting 3 other peers, I went with choice number 2. Simple is better. I came into this project with a simple idea, but I somehow lost face of that. But no more!
Simplicity is the path.

P.S. I've been working on the Table of Contents. It's been frustrating to have each page match in exactly the same position so when put next to each other, the two pages that consist the Table of Contents would match, yet it has significantly improved. Check in soon for the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment